“City Rockets”— Buses | “光速”小公交

湖南省人民政府门户网站 www.hunan.gov.cn 发布时间: 2021-02-23 16:56 【字体:

  Dialogue 情景对话


  After dinner, John and Claire decided to take a bus tour in Changsha for night view.

  晚饭后,约翰和克莱尔决定乘坐公交车游览长沙夜景。

  John: Dear, seriously? It’s too hot out there.

  约翰:老婆,你是认真的吗?外边那么热。

  Claire: Yes. We need to know more about this city. This is what travel is about!

  克莱尔:是呀,我们应该更多地了解这个城市嘛。这就是旅行的意义呀!

  John: Alright. You are the boss.

  约翰:好吧,听你的。

  Claire: Go find the bus stop, John.

  克莱尔:赶紧去找公交站,约翰。

  John: There! Let’s go!

  约翰:在那呢,走吧!

  Claire: Which bus line should we take?

  克莱尔:我们该坐哪趟车呀?

  John: How could I know? Maybe we should ask the girl over there.

  约翰:你问我,我问谁?问问那个女生吧。

  Claire: Excuse me, do you know which bus line we should take? We want to have a night view of the Xiang River.

  克莱尔:打扰一下。我们想看看湘江的夜景。请问你知道我们该乘坐哪趟公交车吗?

  Girl: Sure, just take bus 901. You won’t be disappointed.

  女生:哦,坐 901 路就行了,你不会失望的。

  John&Claire: Thank you very much!

  约翰和克莱尔:十分感谢!


长沙市内的公交站台

  重点词汇

  travel [ˈtrævl] n. 旅行

  bus stop 公交站

信息来源: 新湖南客户端      责任编辑: 曹茜茜
相关阅读