Going Shopping | 逛个街吧!

湖南省人民政府门户网站 www.hunan.gov.cn 发布时间: 2021-03-29 16:36 【字体:

  Dialogue 情景对话


  John and Claire came to the Huang Xing Road Pedestrian Street. They wanted to buy some local food and souvenirs for their family members and friends.

  约翰和克莱尔来到黄兴路步行街,他们想买一些长沙的食物和纪念品带给英国的家人和朋友。

  Claire: This street is filled with people. By the way, why is it called Huang Xing Road Pedestrian Street?

  克莱尔:这条街的人可真多。对了,为什么这条街叫黄兴路步行街呢?

  Xiaowang (friend): It is in memory of the famous Chinese revolutionist Huang Xing. Do you see that statue? That’s him.

  小王(朋友):这是为了纪念中国著名的革命家黄兴。看到那座雕像了吗?就是他。

  John: Oh, I see. Is this the center of Changsha?

  约翰:哦,看到了。这地方是长沙的市中心吗?

  Xiaowang: Yes. It is a place for shopping and entertainment. Do you want to buy something?

  小王:是的,这地方主要是购物和娱乐的。你们想买点儿什么吗?

  Claire: Yes. We want to buy some local food and maybe some souvenirs.

  克莱尔:是的,我们想买些本地的食物或者纪念品。

  Xiaowang: You could go to Huogongdian. It’s a place for traditional food and souvenirs, and it can definitely satisfy your need.

  小王:行,火宫殿吧。那儿全是传统食物和纪念品,一定可以满足你们的需求。

  John: OK. Let’s go.

  约翰:行,走吧。

  John and Claire came to a souvenir shop.

  约翰和克莱尔来到了一家特产店。

  Xiaozhao (shop assistant): Welcome! Can I help you?

  小赵(店员):欢迎光临,请问有什么可以帮您的吗?

  Claire: Yes, we’d like to buy something for our family members and friends. What do you recommend?

  克莱尔:你好,我们想买些东西给家人和朋友,请问有什么推荐的吗?

  Xiaozhao: I’d recommend packed stinky tofu, smoked fish, and chili sauce. These are traditional Hunan food.

  小赵:我推荐袋装的臭豆腐、熏鱼和辣椒酱。这些都是湖南特色食物。

  John: They look pretty delicious. I think we will take one pack of stinky tofu, two packs of smoked fi sh and three cans of chili sauce. What do you think, honey?

  约翰:看起来还挺好吃的。那我们要一袋臭豆腐、两袋熏鱼、三罐辣椒酱吧。你觉得呢,老婆?

  Claire: Sure, how much in total?

  克莱尔:行,总共多少钱呢?

  Xiaozhao: That will be 150 RMB. Do you need something else? Like a piece of Hunan embroidery?

  小赵:总共 150 元。要不要看看其他的,比如湘绣?

  Claire: What about this fan? Is it Hunan embroidery?

  克莱尔:这把扇子怎么样?是湘绣吗?

  Xiaozhao: Yes.

  小赵:是的。

  Claire: Then I will take three of this fan, thank you.

  克莱尔:那我要三把扇子,谢谢。

  Xiaozhao: OK. That will be 220 RMB in total. Cash, credit card or mobile payment?

  小赵:好的,总共 220 元。现金、信用卡还是移动支付呢?

  John: Cash. Here you are.

  约翰:现金,给你。

  Xiaozhao: Thank you very much. Here is your change. Have a nice day!

  小赵:非常感谢,这是找您的钱,祝您生活愉快!

  Claire: You too.

  克莱尔:你也是哦。


黄兴南路商业步行街

  重点词汇

  revolutionist [ˌrɛvəˈlʊʃənɪst] n. 革命家

  satisfy [ˈsætɪsfaɪ] v. 满足

  smoked fish 熏鱼

  chili sauce 辣椒酱

  Hunan embroidery 湘绣

  fan [fæn] n. 扇子

信息来源: 新湖南客户端      责任编辑: 曹茜茜
相关阅读