外出旅游,少不了公共交通。在第三章中,我们已经跟随约翰和克莱尔搭乘了长沙的的士,和出租车司机小梁进行了轻松愉快的聊天。他们又在乘务员小周的帮助下成功购买了地铁票,体验了长沙四季如春的地铁。最后,他们乘坐 901 路公交车观赏了长沙的夜景。那么,在乘坐公共交通的过程中,该如何引导外国友人准确到达目的地?如何引导他们买票、为他们指路,并提供服务呢?本章给大家总结了出租车、地铁、公交车服务用语,帮助大家策遍长沙交通!
Dialogue 情景对话
1. Queue up here for a taxi.
等候出租汽车在此排队。
2. Hello, do you need a taxi?
要打的吗?
3. Oh, here comes the business.
哦,来生意喽。
4. Do you have any luggage? I’ll put them in the back for you.
你们有行李吗?我帮你们放尾厢。
5. Where are you going? (Where do you want to go?)
到哪里去 ?
6. Please fasten your seat belt.
请系好安全带。
7. Sit tight, and here we go!
坐稳了啊,我们出发了!
8. Don’t worry. Here we go.
别着急,我们出发啦!
9. I’ll be there as soon as possible.
我尽快到!
10. We’ll arrive there in 20 minutes.
20 分钟后到。
11. I have to slow it down a little bit.
我得把速度放慢一点儿。
12. It takes more time in rush hours.
在高峰时间,用时会长一些。
13. I’m afraid we are in a traffic jam.
哎呀,堵车了。
14. There’s a lot of traffic on the roads.
路上车辆很多。
15. It’s the rush hour now, and the traffic is bad.
现在是高峰期,交通拥堵。
16. We can go this way to avoid a traffic jam.
我们可以走这条线避免堵车。
17. We may have to make a detour.
咱们可能得绕点儿路。越策越上瘾 143
18. What about making a detour to avoid the city center?
我们绕个道避开市中心怎么样?
19. Relax. We still have a lot of time.
放心吧,还有的是时间呢。
20. Do you want to go there? Not very far from here. It is almost the city center, and there are a lot of restaurants and entertainments.
你们想去那里吗?离这儿也不远。那儿差不多是市中心了。那有很多餐馆和娱乐场所。
21. The Xiang River divides the city into two parts. IFS is on the other side.
湘江把长沙分成了两个部分,国金中心在另一边。
22. We have several bridges and tunnels.
(过河)有好几座桥和隧道。
23. We also have metro lines that run under the river.
还有地铁从(湘)江下面穿过呢。
24. Yes, but it’s worthwhile. It helps people travel across the river, and connects the two parts together. See, we are going under the river now.
是呀,但值得嘛。它不但方便人们过河,也将河东、河西连在了一起。看,我们现在就要进入隧道了。
25. Is this your fifi rst time in Changsha?
这是你们第一次来长沙吗?
26. How do you like Changsha?
你们觉得长沙怎么样?
27. How long will you stay here?
你们要在这里待多久?
28. Do you like the food here?
你们喜欢这里的美食吗?
29. It should be on your must-see list.
这绝对是个必去景点。
30. Let me check the meter out.
我查看一下计价器。
31. The fare would be 20 RMB, please.
总共 20 元。
32. So, the change would be 81 RMB. Here, thank you for taking Changsha Taxi.
找您 81 元,感谢乘坐长沙出租车!
33. Here are your change and receipt.
找您的钱和收据。
34. Have a nice day!
生活愉快!
重点词汇
business [ˈbɪznɪs] n. 生意
luggage [ˈlʌɡɪdʒ] n. 行李
fasten [ˈfa:sn] v. 系牢,扎牢
detour [ˈdiːtʊə(r)] n. 绕道
entertainment [ˌentəˈteɪnmənt] n. 娱乐
bridge [brɪdʒ] n. 桥